Saturday, 3 December 2011

Polish of the Week~

I decided that I'm going to a nail polish of the week every week! So, this week I rocked two different "looks" I guess. :)


This is the RGB nail polish in Camel that I received in my Glymm box (full size)! I'm in love with this gorgeous nude colour. It's really easy to apply, I prefer this over Essie, OPI, or China Glaze! It is $18 CND! But its worth its price hahaaa.


Just recently I purchased this OPI nail set from the Serena Glam Slam collection @ Winners. I actually got two of them one for my secret santa. I've always wanted a really nice glitter polish.


This is the second "look" of the week, I basically took the glitter polish from the set and put on one coat on top of the colour that I had on and finished it with a top coat. I think that the two colours look great together!

No comments:

Post a Comment