Friday, 23 December 2011

Loose Button~ December Luxe Box

This post is soo late! But lets get this over with!

I love this part when I open my Luxe Box, see my name. :)

A little peek of the products!

I was super excited when I saw these. These false lashes are from Velour and they retail for 60- 65 DOLLARS! They're beautiful, I love looking at them LOL. Just because I got them for 10 dollars. Okay, lets get to the actual lashes. They are inspired by mink eyelashes which are individually handmade. PLUS you can wear them over 25 times! SOO EXCITED!

The second product which I have not tried out is a Italian Mandarine Shower Gel. It smells really good!

Third product is a moisturizer. I have been looking for a good moisturizer since I do have dry skin and I think this is it! But the full size is kinda of expensive. It retails for 52 dollars.

I actually received two Nina Ricci perfumes. This one smells really girly. Defiantly my cup of tea.

Last product is another Nina Ricci perfume. This one is one of my favourites. It smells fresh and fruity. I'm so bad and describing scents. 

No comments:

Post a Comment