Monday, 19 December 2011

Glymm Box~ December

I'm so happy got all my exmas over with yay. :D I just received my December Glymm box a few days ago. I was looking forward to it all week. To be honest I was kinda disappoint of the items I received. I wished their was more variety of products.. Since there was two hand creams hahaa. But disregard that I still enjoyed opening up the box...

 As usually there was an information card describing the products you received, a card about the beauty boutique on the site, and an $10 dollar gift card for the beauty boutique for the holidays. :)

   Sneak peek of the products.

This is the first product I grabbed from the box. This is a natural lip gloss from Sula Beauty. It's a festive cherry like colour for the holiday season, though I would prefer another colour. On the card it described it as a gloss that would sooth, soften, and moisturize your lips.

The second product is a hand and nail cream by Caudalie. It smells like oranges! It's also concentrated in a patented grapevine poliyphenol which is the most powerful anti- oxidant in the plant world. It's also not greasy which is great because I hate greasy creams!

 The third product another hand cream by Ahava. It smells extremely nice kinda reminds me of babies lol. I contains dead sea minerals etc and etc.

The last product is Parisienne byYSL. I really excited to try this out! It smells really feminine and sexy in a way.


AND..................


Jelly Beans!!! :D

2 comments: