Tuesday, 29 November 2011

Glymm Box~ November

This month I had some problems receiving my Glymm Box, it took longer than usually. But it was all good. Enjoy!
Glymm box is basically another vision of the Luxe Box by Loose Button. There really isn't a difference between the two programs, expect that Glymm ($10) is a bit cheaper than Luxe Box ($12) and Glymm sends you jelly beans! :)

I love how the delivery box is pink too!





This month first product is a Light Smoothing Cream by Orlane Paris. Its contains rich vitamins and minerals to protect your skin from daily toxins. It also says that your skin is left to be smooth, soft, and radiant!

I actually have been interested in this but never tried it. Soo, super excited to use this!

RGB NAIL POLISH! I'm so happy with the colour they sent me. I love it! The perfect nude colour that I wanted. Plus its really expensive haha... $18!

 My second favorite product from this month! I love the brown colour. Very pretty. :D

This product isn't really my favourite this month because I wouldn't actually use this product. But does it seems like a nice product.

A card with some description of each product, a card that says that they have a online store open, and lastly a 10 dollar off coupon at Brownshoes online! 

 Lastly, Jelly Beans! :D
That is basically it for this months box! I loved it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment