My friends decorated my locker at school inside and out!
My cousin and I did a huge load of shopping at Zara, H&M, and Tiffany & Co. @ Bloor and Yonge.
Spent over $900 at Tiffanys. She went crazy hahaa. From left to right, return to Tiffany double heart ring, don't remember the name, return to Tiffany double heart tag pendent, and return to Tiffany Heart tag charm bracelet.
My birthday gift from my beautiful cousin. Thank you so much. :)
Went to my favourite Korean restaurant of all time Joons @ Ktown in Toronto.
My girls @ PAT Central Market.
Being extremely crazy teenagers.
With my friend, hahaa.
The cutest cupcake I found @ T&T.
These stuffed animals are the cutest things ever.
My friend said that my hair reminded her of Pebbles from Flint Stones, hahaha!
Thank you guys so much for the presents that I have received and more. <3





No comments:
Post a Comment