Tuesday, 13 March 2012

Loose Button~ February Luxe Box

I'm so sorry, this is extremely late! This is going to be a very quick post/review.
I love how the box was red in month! It shows that the company does put in effort.
Overview of the products.

The first product is the Microfoliant by Dermalogica. It exfoliates your skin and leaves it birghter and smoother. I have not tried out this product yet.

The second product the Moroccanoil Treatment! I'm really happy that I got this in the box! It makes your hair super soft. You can apply this basically whenever like after you styled your hair with a tool. It really does leave your hair soft. 

The third product is the Silk Infusion by Chi. I absolutely love this product, it leaves my hair silky like it claims to. This product is great if you curl or straighten your hair a lot.

The last product is a Macara by Lise Watier. This mascara works pretty well, it doesn't clump. I like it! I makes my lashes look longer!

2 comments:

  1. I love CHI Silk Infusion!!! <333 it smells good too :)

    I'm new to blogging, check mine out:

    joy129.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete