Wednesday, 28 March 2012
Glymm Box~ March
1. Burt's Bees Naturally Nourishing Milk and Honey Lotion
I love this product! It makes your skin really smooth and healthy looking.
2. Anastasia Beverly Hills Hydrafull Gloss in MOI
This lip gloss is prefect expect for its stickiness. It gives you fuller looking lips and it has a paddle applicator (that I love).
3. NU.ME Feather Hair Extensions
I honestly was not a fan of this product. I think the colour and the design was not appealing.
4. M.ASAM Magic Fini
I absolutely love this product! This is great for the summer. It does its job by concealing my uneven skin and redness. It also feels really light on my skin.
5. Ocean Nail Polish in BE BOLD
I like the nail polish formula but I did not like the colour I received.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment