Lalaaaaaa,
At some park in China Town hahaa.
I got these for 3.75 EACH! Soo cheap. Got it at an nail art store in China Town.
Brooklyn bridge!
These chicken wings were delicious. KyoChon you guys must check this place out! It's in Korean Town.
Even the box it came in was cute... Hahaa.
I also went to the Face Shop in Ktown. Only if they had one in Toronto. D: Lame. Anyways got the Aqua Tinted BB cream. I'm liking it so far. It feels nice on the skin!
hey, there! omg, are you korean? i miss eating this chicken. my mouth is watering. love your photos, and your blog is lovely. enjoyed browsing, and i am your newest follower. maybe you'll have time to visit my blog. :) cheers!
ReplyDeletejasmine
adamalexmommy.com
Hey! No, I'm not korean hahaa. The chicken is amazing! Thank you so much! :D
DeleteYeah I course I will! :)