Wednesday, 17 August 2011

N.Y. Part 1

I recently took a trip to New York. I had fun. New York is a amazing city probably my favorite city in the world. I just want share this years trip to New York and my experience with the internet hahaa. I going divide it in parts to make it easier for me instead posting it on Tumblr.

So of course my first day I had to get some Starbucks LOL. In Ny I stayed at my cousins so she could bring me around with her haha. We went to a really cheap department store called Century 21. It was awesome! 

We just had to stop by my favorite bubble tea place to get my favorite Crispy Chicken even though its a bubble tea store. Its called Quickly check try their Chicken if you have one near you. Only if they had one in Toronto. D:


When we came home. We're surprised with a awesome home made sushi dinner from my uncle. It was really yummyy hahaa. Never ate soo much salmon ever. By the way I love sashimi. 

No comments:

Post a Comment