1. CK Shock for Him & Her
The two smells very similar. I would say it has a great lavender smell to it.
2. Caudalie, Crushed Cabernet Scrub
I love the little jar! The product feels really nice on the skin.
3. Nume, HydroPunch Hydrating Conditioner
4. Coola, Mineral Matte Cucumber Face Sunscreen
I'm actually really excited to try this sunscreen, it's definitely a plus since it's organic!
5. Caudalie, Vinosource
One for sensitive skin and dehydrated skin.
6. Mereadesso, Lip Treats
This is super awesome. Love the colour and how it feels on the lips.
The two smells very similar. I would say it has a great lavender smell to it.
2. Caudalie, Crushed Cabernet Scrub
I love the little jar! The product feels really nice on the skin.
3. Nume, HydroPunch Hydrating Conditioner
4. Coola, Mineral Matte Cucumber Face Sunscreen
I'm actually really excited to try this sunscreen, it's definitely a plus since it's organic!
5. Caudalie, Vinosource
One for sensitive skin and dehydrated skin.
6. Mereadesso, Lip Treats
This is super awesome. Love the colour and how it feels on the lips.
No comments:
Post a Comment